Waring Juicer Parts and Accessories
Parts and Accessories
- Feed tube and cover. This covers the juicing chamber and has a opening on to push in the produce.
- Pusher. This helps in plunging the produce while juicing.
- Shredder disk with strainer basket. This helps in cutting the produce during juicing and straining the juice out of it.
- Motor housing. It is where the motor of the juicer rests.
- Pulp collector with juice spout. The dry pulp is left here after the juice is extracted from the produce.
- 32 oz. Stainless Steel Juice Collector Cup. This is for securing the juice of the produce.
- Cleaning brush. You can clean the parts with the brush provided with juicer.
Read also about features of the Waring Juicer JEX328.
Using Waring Juicer Tips
Use the Waring JEX328 Health Juice Extractor as often as possible according to instructions provided in the juicing manual. Juice less produce in the first week of your using the juicer and then gradually increase the quantity. You can make mixed vegetable juice with us juicer but try to consume juice of a single fruit at a time. Do not mix fruit juices. If you find the produce to be overripe always check the outlet for blockage due to thick juice.